Vector files are:
- The preferred format for most printing processes including screen-printing, pad, offset and digital printing
- High quality and small in file size
- Ideal for logos and graphic artwork
- Essential for creating quality separations when screen printing
- Ideal for reproducing a graphic element at any size without loss of quality
- Not suited to photographs or complex shading
- Easily converted to any file format, suitable for any application.
Can I just save my JPEG or GIF file as a vector file?
Raster files, such as JPEG photos, cannot simply be saved as vector files. They can be saved in a vector compatible format such as .AI or .EPS but they will still remain as a raster file. Files need to be converted and/or redrawn using software such as Adobe Illustrator to produce a quality vector file.
Getset's experienced graphic designers can quickly redraw your logo or artwork as a high-quality vector file and provide in the most suitable format for your needs.
Getset for cost-effective, high quality, vector artwork production for logos and graphics.